Impact Numbers and Stories
Resources compiled for internal organizational use
UC ANR Annual Reports - key program outputs and impact statements
UC ANR Impact StoryMap: (new/beta)
- The StoryMap is a compilation of UCCE measured condition changes to help advance our efforts on measuring and communicating public value impact.
- Scroll through the sidecar below the map to find examples of impact statements for each UC ANR condition change.
- For the following internal uses:
- 1) Find and learn from examples of how UCCE advisors, specialists, and other academics have documented economic, social/health, or environmental impact; and
- 2) Glean impact stories that have significant change in conditions for strategic communications and advocacy.
- Click this link for a short video to learn more about the Impact StoryMap.
- For resources on how to measure condition changes see the UC ANR condition changes web page
Examples of Statewide Programs/Institutes Impact Materials
- 4-H Youth Development Program – Annual Report and Outcomes and Impacts
- CalFresh Healthy Living, UC - Success Stories and Profiles
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program - Impact
- UC Master Gardener Program – Annual Report and Impacts
- Informatics and GIS - Contributions toward UC ANR's Public Value
- California Naturalists storymap
- Nutrition Policy Institute impact
County Reports - Annual county report populated templates; see examples of how data and/or design can be used
Statewide Outputs, Contacts, and Volunteers Summary
Click links below to view a dashboard for each metric. These dashboards are provided for internal use to house accurate metrics that are compiled annually and confirmed by statewide programs.
Statewide Effort Toward Condition Changes (FTE) - bottom of the UC ANR condition change web page