Healthy Families and Communities
UC ANR nutrition program logic models
UC ANR nutrition program instruments
- FSNEP Food Tasting Tool
- FSNEP Teacher Observation
- Food Stamp Program Food Behavior Checklist
- Food Stamp Program Fruit and Vegetable Checklist
- Fruit and Vegetable Inventory
UC ANR HR instruments under current validation research
UC ANR nutrition program evaluation studies
- Guiding Family-based Obesity Prevention Efforts in Low-income Children in the United States. Part 1: What Determinants Do We Target?
- Guiding Family-based Obesity Prevention Efforts in Low-income Children in the United States. Part 2: What Behaviors Do We Measure?
Link to UC-CalFresh (formerly FSNEP) Evaluation Webpage:
Putting Youth on the Map provides access to new analysese of youth data, as well as links ot a variety of existing data sources: http://pyom.ucdavis.edu/.
Mind map example: Youth Development 5 year plan
UC ANR evaluation studies:
Evaluation of Youth Workforce Development Programs funded by the Workforce Investment Act
Youth Workforce Development Programs Evaluation - Engaging Youth as Active Citizens
Sierra Health Foundation's Youth Program Evaluation - Enagaging Youth in Community Change
Youth and Family Programs Evaluation - Learning from Latino Community Efforts
Toddler-feeding practices among Mexican American mothers. A qualitative study.
Validation of an instrument to assess toddler feeding practices of Latino mothers
Other institution evaluation studies:
2008 4-H Positive Youth Development study
Oregon State's science camp evaluation report, statewide horse program study & 4-H volunteer study:
4-H specific evaluation tools and other resources:
Other youth development evaluation tools:
Science literacy - out of school youth science programs:
Conceptual model for national children's program outcomes:
4-H youth development evaluation webinars: