- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
Published on: August 9, 2011
The five new academic positions originally announced by VP Dooley on April 29 are now posted and ready for recruitment.
The positions, all UCCE advisors, are:
- Delta crops resource management advisor - San Joaquin, Sacramento, Solano, Yolo and Contra Costa counties
- Livestock and natural resources advisor - Kern, Tulare and Kings counties
- 4-H youth development advisor – Central Sierra Multi-county Partnership - El Dorado, Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne counties
- Urban integrated pest management advisor - Bay Area - Contra Costa, Alameda, San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara counties
- Youth Families and Communities advisor – Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake and Mendocino...
Viewing -3--3 of 1