- Posted by: Gale Perez
The February 2019 issue of the Farm Advisor's Update by Tom Getts (Weed Ecology and Cropping Systems Advisor) is out.
- Winter Annual Weed Control in Alfalfa (Avoiding Crop Injury with Roundup)
- Purple Flowers, Pokey Leaves and Deep Roots: Canada Thistle Control Trial
- Update: Scotch Thistle Control in the Spring and Fall
- Author: Gale Perez
Here's the latest issue of the Lassen Farm Advisor's Update newsletter from Tom Getts, Weed Ecology and Cropping Systems Farm Advisor.
September 2017 Contents:
- Controlling Scotch Thistle with Fall or Spring Applications of Herbicides
- Myrtle Spurge
- Low Lignin Alfalfa: Is It Right For You?
- Upcoming Events