- Author: Brad Hanson
Lots of great sections on management of non-weed pests of walnut, but since this is the Weed Science blog, here's the direct link to Integrated Weed Management section authored this time by:
- J. A. Roncoroni, UC Cooperative Extension, Napa County
- B. D. Hanson, Plant Sciences, UC Davis
- K.J. Hembree, UC Cooperative Extension, Fresno County
- R. Elkins, UC Cooperative Extension, Lake County
- J.K. Hasey, UC Cooperative Extension, Sutter, Yuba, Colusa Counties
- built on the foundations laid by K. Anderson, C. Elmore, J. Grant, W. Reil, T. Prather, A.Shrestha, G. Sibbett, and J. Stapleton
I think these PMGs are among the most useful sources of pest management information published by the UC Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program. These agricultural and home garden pest management guides are updated every year or so with extensive revisions every few years. The authors usually include University of California faculty, specialists, and farm advisors and the guides are produced and edited by UC Statewide IPM Program, University of California, Davis.
Visit the UC IPM homepage for more pest management information.