- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
Please join VP Glenda Humiston and other ANR leaders for a virtual ANR town hall on Thursday, May 28, at 3 p.m. to discuss the budget, plans for reopening as counties loosen COVID-19 restrictions and ANR activities.
The town hall will replace the monthly Third Thursday All-Hands meeting that would have occurred May 21, which has been canceled.
AGENDA for May 28 town hall
Glenda Humiston, Vice President
Tu Tran, Associate Vice President, Financial Operations
Innovation: Stories from the field
featuring UC ANR colleagues
Upcoming COVID-19 Safety Standards
Q&A and wrap up
Wendy Powers, Associate Vice President, Programs
Please enter your questions in the Zoom Chat box.
To join the UC ANR town hall, please click the Zoom link: https://ucanr.zoom.us/j/95920376670
- Or iPhone one-tap :
- US: +16699006833,,95920376670# or +12532158782,,95920376670#
- Or Telephone:
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
- US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
- Webinar ID: 959 2037 6670
- International numbers available: https://ucanr.zoom.us/u/aep8C9Dy84
To view recordings or agendas of past meetings, visit https://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/All_Hands/.