- Author: Bradley Hanson
Have you heard about HRAC's Mode of Action updates?
The Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) has updated its Herbicide Mode of Action Classification System, which is a vital tool in developing sustainable weed control programs.
Explore WSSA's recent fact sheet to find out why updates were needed and what changes are being made.
Good info at the link above including:
- What is the HRAC Mode of Action Classification System and why is it important?
- Why was the herbicide mode of action classification system revised?
- What changes have been made to the classification system?
- 5 new or reclassified herbicide modes of action
- 15 new active ingredients added
- New numerical classification system (harmonizes the WSSA system with the global system and is more consistent with the approaches used by other pesticide classes)
- Updated chemical family names
Where can I get additional information?
HRAC offers a variety of tools and resources to support the recent classification system updates, including: