- Author: Anne Schellman
- Soils and fertilizers
- Basic horticulture and botany
- Growing fruit and vegetables
- Water wise and sustainable landscaping
- Gardening for pollinators
- Integrated pest management
- Plant identification
And much more!
What's Ahead for our Program
Future Training Classes
Our program is modeled after the UCCE San Joaquin Master Gardeners, which train every-other-year. This means we will not have a training class for new Master Gardeners in 2023.
Summer 2023 – Advertisement and Email to Interest List
Fall 2023 – Informational Meetings & Interviews
January 2024 – New Program Starts
Make sure you are on our interest list, and that you receive this e-newsletter, the Stanislaus Sprout, so you don't miss our training class announcement./h3>/h3>/h3>