- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
The five new academic positions originally announced by VP Dooley on April 29 are now posted and ready for recruitment.
The positions, all UCCE advisors, are:
- Delta crops resource management advisor - San Joaquin, Sacramento, Solano, Yolo and Contra Costa counties
- Livestock and natural resources advisor - Kern, Tulare and Kings counties
- 4-H youth development advisor – Central Sierra Multi-county Partnership - El Dorado, Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne counties
- Urban integrated pest management advisor - Bay Area - Contra Costa, Alameda, San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara counties
- Youth Families and Communities advisor – Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake and Mendocino counties
Additionally, an internal recruitment for a 4-H youth development advisor for Modoc, Shasta, Siskiyou and Trinity counties is posted.
Full position vacancy announcements along with procedures and timelines can be found at the ANR Jobs page at http://ucanr.org/Jobs/Jobs_990/
As previously noted, these positions will be funded by salary reversions resulting from retirements and separations that have occurred over the last year, and are an important first step in bringing new academic talent to ANR. Everyone in ANR is encouraged to spread the word on our recruitment efforts and to invite qualified candidates to apply for these new positions.
View or leave comments for the Executive Working Group
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.