General Increase 2021-2022
Policy Covered Staff – General Increase Program Guidelines
General salary increase program of a 3.0% increase for policy covered staff employees. Increases will be effective July 1, 2021 for monthly and June 27, 2021 for bi-weekly paid employees.
Only staff employees who meet the following requirements will be eligible for the 3% general increase.
- Individuals appointed to career or contract positions covered by PPSM policy on or before January 1, 2021 are eligible for the general increase, regardless of funding source.
- Completed their probationary period by July 1, 2021
- Be on active status (or on approved leave) on July 1, 2021 and be on active status (or on approved leave) on the payout date
- Have a performance rating of “meets expectations” or above
- Serve as a contract employee whose contract allows for a general increase
Individuals must be a) appointed to a PPSM position on or before January 1, 2021, (b) in a PPSM position on July 1, 2021, and (c) must remain on payroll in an eligible position and appointment on the date that the pay increase is paid.
- Individuals who were hired after January 1, 2021
- Individuals whose current salary exceeds the new salary range maximum
- Employees currently serving a probationary period
- Individuals who separate from employment on or before the payout date
- Limited term positions and retired rehirees
- Employees covered by collective bargaining agreements. Represented employees’ compensation is covered by their respective labor agreements
Additional details coming soon...