New Outdoor Classroom for Demonstration Garden
Harper, construction of the structure is now complete. The plan is to have this area
completely finished by our first Open Garden in March.
Master Gardeners regularly contribute articles to local newspapers. Click on an title below to read the article.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat to view these articles. Download the free software.
- Create a Habitat for Monarch Butterflies
- Daffodils! - New 3/30/2020
- Fig Trees
- In Times of Drought, Using Water Twice and Critical Stage Watering
- In Times of Drought - The Rain Barrel Strategy
- Jump Start on Spring
- Killing Your Lawn (On Purpose)
- Lasagna Gardening
- Monarch Butterflies
- Native Plant Sale Heralds Fall Planting Season
- Persimmon Trees
- Planting a Winter Vegetable Garden in the Mother Lode
- Plants Can Make Great Holiday Gifts
- Return of the Victory Garden
- Spiders, Snakes & Bats - Oh, My!
- Spooky Halloween Critters are Your Friends in the Garden
- Winter Landscapes