UCCE Master Gardeners of Calaveras County
Have a Gardening Question?
UCCE Master Gardeners of Calaveras County are here to answer your gardening questions!
- Office hours: 10-Noon, Wednesdays, 423 E. St. Charles Street (highway 49), San Andreas (Temporary closed-COVID 19)
- Demonstration Garden: 4th Saturday of the Month, March through October, 891 Mountain Ranch Road in San Andreas (Temporary closed-COVID 19)
- Phone: 209-754-2880 (Please leave a message with your contact information.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Ask a Master Gardener
Bring a sample for identification, or drop by to ask questions. If you bring a sample, please put plant material in a plastic bag. For insect identification, don't bring them alive! Please preserve insects in a container with rubbing alcohol, or by freezing.
|Develop a Vegetable Garden in a Small Backyard Space - Online Class||3/10/2021|
|Making the Most of Your Gardening Space - Online Class||3/13/2021|
|Turning Dirt into Gold - Online Class||3/20/2021|
|Composting - Online Class||4/3/2021|
|Gardening in the Digital Age - Online Class||4/10/2021|