Relax and Rejuvenate at Asilomar!
Please use the links on this page to receive the Volunteer Retreat group discounted rates for lodging:
If you book through Asilomar's central facility reservations or a third party booking site, you will not be able to access our group rates.
Volunteer Retreat Rates
- Single Occupancy Rate $296.94 per night, per person
- Double Occupancy Rate $197.12 per night, per person
- Rate includes lodging and meals beginning with dinner on day of arrival and lunch on your day of departure.
- Lodging Rates are available the three days before and after the Retreat.
- If you are sharing a room with a non-Retreat guest you will pay the single occupancy rate and your guest will pay $97.32 per night, per person. Guests age 3-12 will pay $69.23 per night, per person.
Book before October 31 to obtain the Retreat group rate!
Additional Lodging Info
- 4 PM check in; 11 AM check out
- Roommate Requests:
- If you know who you want to share the room with, please make sure you note each other's name on the "Roommate/Additional Requests" box located at the Guest Information Page.
- All participants must reserve separately.
- Requested roommate reservations(s) must be received within 10 business days of each other or another person will be assigned by your same gender.
- If you have questions regarding roommate reservations, please email AsilomarSales@aramark.com.
- Cancellation policy:
- $100 per person will be deducted from all refunds to cover the cost of processing and handling for cancellations received by October 6, 2019.
- Regrettably, no refunds can be made for all cancellations received on or after October 7, 2019.
- There are options for bring family members that are not participating at the conference as well.
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout public areas and guest rooms of the property. There are no televisions or telephones in the historic guest rooms.
- Rates include standard meals. Gluten-Free, Vegetarian or Vegan meals are available upon request through the room reservation link.
Asilomar guest rooms are a mixture of Historic Rooms located in buildings that were designated by architect Julia Morgan and built between 1913 and 1928. Other Asilomar guest rooms are located in buildings designed by architect John Carl Warnecke and built in style complementary to that of Julia Morgan's. While all rooms feature private bathrooms, the size and quantity of beds vary from room to room.