The 4-H Youth Development Program
Livestock Judging Day Information
Fresno County 4-H Livestock Judging Contest
* Saturday, February 25th - 8:30 to noon
* Fresno State Livestock Pavilion
* Lunch donated by Farm Credit West
* Looking for donations of sharpened pencils, bottled water and cookies.
* Livestock Judging is in need of a parent/leader to take over the event planning for the 2018 contest
* All groups (except peewees) will give oral reasons.
* If you can volunteer the day of the event, please email
Reference the above link for judging info and reference sites
See Below for additional material
If you have any questions please call Tracy at the 4H office (559)241-7519 or Angie (559) 287-7622.
The 4-H Youth Development Program is an informal educational program that allows youth to learn by doing. The 4-H community club program offers a wide variety of activities for youth, ages 5 - 19. Youth join a club, take part in monthly meetings, and explore their individual interests through projects and service-learning.
Each club has at least one Community Club Leader who is an adult volunteer. Project meetings are set and run by additional adult volunteers. Members can also participate in a number of county, sectional/multi-county, and statewide events.
Fresno County has 17 clubs to choose from! Join one today!
Camp Fun 2016
View Fantastic Fun from 4-H Camp
County Program Calendar
|Livestock Judging Day||2/25/2017|
|UC Davis- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Field Day||3/3/2017|
|4-H Equine Field Day Pre-Registration||3/5/2017|
|33rd Annual State 4-H Shooting Sports Match Registration||3/6/2017|
|State 4-H Equine Field Day||3/11/2017|
|Fresno County 4-H Dog Show||3/11/2017|
|4-H Equine Field Day||3/11/2017|
Color Me Green 2017
Thank you to our Sponsors...