Associate Vice President
Bill Frost is director of the Research and Extension Center System & Associate Director of Cooperative Extension and the Agricultural Experiment Station. He is responsible for guiding all ANR academic programs at the statewide level and is chair of the ANR Program Council.
Frost also serves as the statewide program leader for county-based Cooperative Extension programs and oversees the research and extension centers. ANR’s five strategic initiatives leaders as well as the directors for the nine individual research and extension centers report to him. He ensures that all of these units operate under appropriate statewide policies and guidelines.
Frost's areas of responsibility include:
UC Agriculture and Natural Resources
2801 Second St.
Davis, CA 95618-7779
- Academic personnel - Kim Rodrigues
- Affirmative action - Linda Manton
- California Water Resources Research Institute
- Nutrition Policy Institute - Lorrene Ritchie
- Program Planning and Evaluation - Joni Rippee
- Program Support Unit - Sherry Cooper
- Research and Extension Centers
- Statewide Programs
- Agricultural Issues Center
- Integrated Pest Management
- Master Gardener Program
- Office of Pesticide Information and Coordination
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Youth, Families and Communities Program
The director of the Research and Extension Center System & Associate Director of Cooperative Extension and the Agricultural Experiment Station advances Divisionwide program priorities through the deployment of resources and the application of criteria for advancement of academic personnel. The position reports directly to the ANR vice president.