Skip to Content
University of California
Principal Budget Analyst - Funds
- Assists in the development and implementation of ANR Budget Office database management systems and processes.
- Disseminates ANR's budget information and coordinates the production of the Division's Annual Budget Reports.
- Researches, gathers, analyzes, reconciles and confirms data to support the annual submission of Budget Schedules.
- Compiles and distributes the annual statewide county budget and fund source reports for the division.
- Provides initial review of rate proposals and self-certification from ANR units.
- Coordinates the rate proposal review process.
- Analyses and reconciles ANR non-salary provisions
- Confirms, verifies and coordinates ANR allocations from state general funds, federal formula funds, endowments, indirect cost recovery and STIP.
- Projects year end fund balances
- Coordinates the closing of federal formula funds.
- Ensures compliance with special federal budgetary reporting requirements for ANR's federal formula funds.
Webmaster Email: email@example.com