In preparation for UCPath, a new version of the time reporting system (TRS) will be deployed in early September for August monthly timesheets.
- Monthly paid employees will use the new TRS to report August vacation and sick leave
- Wait until Monday, Sept. 9, to log into TRS (trs.ucdavis.edu) to enter your August leave usage
- Submit your August timesheet by Friday, Sept. 13
- Supervisors approve by Tuesday, Sept 17, 10 a.m.
If monthly paid employees submit their time before Sept. 9 in the old TRS, the timesheet WILL NOT be saved or processed!
Bi-weekly timesheets will process as normal during this time. Send questions to
The ANR Business Operations Center is very pleased to announce the appointment of Anne Marie Scott as ANR payroll manager, effective February 7.
Scott brings strong payroll management and UCPath expertise with 19 years of UC experience in payroll, employment tax and accounts payable management. Most recently, she served as the payroll manager for the UC Office of the President working in the new UCPath system for the past year and a half. Prior to UCOP, she worked for UC Davis for 17 years as a payroll accountant, accounts payable division manager and also as the payroll manager for one of UCD's new shared service centers. She is also a Certified Payroll Professional.
We look forward to Anne Marie's...
- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
On Jan. 20, 2013, all nonexempt staff employees who are currently paid monthly will transition to a biweekly pay cycle paid hourly.
This change is one of the ways the university is preparing for the implementation of UCPath, a new integrated payroll and human resource information system that will be shared across all UC locations.
The transition process is as follows:
- Employees whose paychecks are processed by UC Davis will begin using a biweekly pay cycle on Jan. 20, 2013.
- Nonexempt employees will be moved to the biweekly pay cycle.
- Employees on the biweekly pay cycle will be paid every other week on Wednesday.
- A transition assistance program is being developed to assist...