- Author: Bruce Lidl
On Saturday, March 24, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, we will be conducting mandatory maintenance on the servers in our infrastructure. During the maintenance operation, most ANR online services will be offline. We will have technicians working during and immediately after the outage to ensure a rapid restoration of all services.
Following are some of the key services will be unavailable during this outage:
• All Site Builder websites will be unavailable
• All Portal tools, as well as login, Zoom and Zendesk will be unavailable
• Survey and Registration System will be unavailable, as well as credit card processing for event registrations
• Communication systems such as Collaborative Tools, Mailing Lists and File Vault will be unavailable
• Administrative systems such as the Grant Tracking System, ANR Directory, and DANRIS-X will be unavailable
If you have any concerns or comments about this outage, please let us know.