Agritourism Workshop 1
Agritourism Workshop 1: "Growing Agritourism" was held on February 16, 2012 at the 4-H Center in Rohnert Park.
Hosted by the University of California Cooperative Extension and Sonoma County Farm Trails, the day long workshop was presented to agricultural operations that are interested in agritourism on their farm or ranch and to those businesses interested in building and adding value to their current agritourism business.
Topics covered and workshop activities included:
- Learn more about growing demand for agritourist experiences
- Tell us about how you want your operation and agritourism to grow in the North Bay
- Plan how farmers and tour operators can market and promote your farm together
- Here success stories from local operators
- Network with other operators and tourism professionals
Presentations from the February 16 workshop.