Climate Action & Agriculture Symposium
May 30, 2019
California State University San Marcos
333 S Twin Oaks Valley Rd, San Marcos, CA 92096
Student Union Ballroom 2300CD
Developing relevant policies, programs, strategies and resources to support sustainable agriculture throughout Southern California is contingent on understanding changing climate and its impact to the unique agricultural environments and industry in the region.
This symposium is intended to bring together policy makers, government agencies, researchers, educators, consultants and other public and private agricultural service providers. Discussions will be centered on the San Diego County region; however, information shared may be relevant for neighboring counties.
Who should attend?
- Elected Officials representing City, County and State interests in Southern California
- County Agricultural Commissioners
- Educators and Consultants
- Water, Air Quality Control and Transportation Districts
- Farmers and Agricultural Producers
- Public and Private Agricultural Service Providers
- Researchers and other Stakeholders, etc.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, handouts, and parking.