Hero Image


Resources by topic


Here you will find resources categorized by production type and topic.

Additional websites
Not sure who to contact about your poultry issues?

Veterinarians and scientists at UC Davis Extension, CAPE, CAHFS, and others can help provide information about poultry health.

Click the image below to find out more. 

Need poultry necropsy or testing services?

The California Animal Health and Food Safety laboratories provide necropsy and other testing services for poultry owners. Click here to view their necropsy submission guidelines or here to learn more about their other services.