Tractor Supply Paper Clover
Tractor Supply Paper Clover Campaign
Spring: April 28 - May 9
Fall: Oct 6 - Oct 17
How it works:
Invite your community to support 4-H by purchasing a paper clover at any Tractor Supply store! Funds raised go toward 4-H camp and leadership opportunities for youth, including the State Leadership Conference.
New Contest for 4-H Clubs
You won't find 4-H'ers in the Tractor Supply stores during the spring Paper Clover campaign, but 4-H clubs may set up an unmanned display inside the store. Tractor Supply will award gift cards to 10 4-H programs that participate in this nationwide contest.
This contest was inspired by a display set up by Alabama 4-H'ers during the fall Paper Clover campaign.
- Due to COVID-19, this display will not be manned during the event.
- No more than four individuals from the 4-H club (including the advisor) are allowed in store for set up/tear down.
- 4-H Members and Leaders must follow TSC safety protocols: wear face coverings appropriately, maintain 6' social distancing from TSC Team Members and customers, use hand sanitizer & have temperature taken when arriving to the store to set up/take down.
- No one with symptoms or exposure should be permitted to participate.
- The 4-H'ers will check in with the Manager on duty to introduce themselves upon arrival.
- The standalone displays will only be up during the duration of the 12-day campaign.
- The display cannot block any walkways. No impeding traffic in and out of the store.
- Local 4-H programs should reach out to confirm set up/take down timing with the Store Manager.
- Suggested Set Up: April 27th from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
- Suggested Tear Down: May 9th from 2:00 - 5:00 pm.