California Project Learning Tree
|CA Resource Conservation District Conference||11/15/2018|
|CA Science Educator Conference||11/30/2018|
About Project Learning Tree’s E-Units
What is an E-Unit?
Project Learning Tree’s e-units are self-contained units of instruction that are fully online. These multi-disciplinary lessons are designed to be easy for teachers to access and use. The e-units are everything you expect from PLT: hands-on and engaging activities that help teach students how – not what – to think about the environment and their place within it.
Each e-unit contains:
- detailed step-by-step lesson plans
- downloadable student pages to guide learning
- a range of assessment tools, including pre- and post-assessments and evaluation rubrics
- easy-to-understand teacher background information
- comprehensive, interactive connections to academic standards
- suggestions for fiction and non-fiction books to enhance the activities
- links to websites, videos, and other supplementary resources