Migration to the Integrated Web Platform
Consider this dynamically-generated page to be a bridge between this site's current home, Site Builder, and the Integrated Web Platform (IWP). The information featured on this page will be used by UC ANR IT in the migration process, which is ongoing.
PLEASE NOTE: The migration of content (from this site or otherwise) will occur *iteratively*. That is, the following things may be adjusted; multiple times, possibly:
- which/how content types are exported from ANR's legacy web platform (Site Builder and the ANR Blogs)
- the tagging of the site, or site assets with terms from our taxonomy
- the content presentation templates on the IWP proof-of-concept site
Adjustments to the above can/will lead to changes in the following (on the IWP proof-of-concept website):
- the amount of your content available to visitors
- the variety of your content available to visitors
- the way visitors search for or otherwise navigate to your content
- the experience of consuming your content
This site's taxonomy terms
This site has been tagged with the following taxonomy terms. These terms will be used to migrate content from this site to the IWP. When migrated, you will find content from this site in the IWP proof-of-concept site at one of the provided URLs.
To make changes to the set of terms used to describe your site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Facet||Term||Link to IWP proof of concept content for this term|
Note: At this time, the following content types are being migrated into the IWP proof of concept site:
- Blog posts
- Calendar Events
- Giving opportunities
...and the following content types are not being migrated into the IWP proof of concept site at this point:
- Page Assets (includes text assets)
- Left/Top Navigation
Confused? Need more information?
This site's respresentatives
The people listed below will later be given access to manage content for IWP. You can make changes to this listing from the Site Builder administrator area.
|Thomas Tomich||Responsible Party|