Workshops for Fall 2021
About the Workshops
Registration and cancellations
- Workshops are free—registration is required for all workshops.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Unless indicated workshops at the Demonstration Garden are limited to 20; Pat’s Barn is limited to 30.
- Heavy rain cancels outdoor workshops (unless noted); canceled workshops will be rescheduled.
- Pat’s Barn and the Demonstration Garden: Patrick Ranch, 10381 Midway, between Chico and Durham.
- Other locations: registered participants will receive an address via email one week before the workshop.
- Landscaping for a Future with Fire series is on Zoom. The workshop links are listed under each workshop.
Questions? Need to cancel? Want to get on a Workshop Waiting List?
Please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your phone number in case we need to contact you.
Watch a Workshop
Missed a workshop? Videos of past workshops can be found on our YouTube channel.
Like Our Workshops?
Gifts help support our workshops, the Demonstration Garden at Patrick Ranch, and Master Gardener community outreach projects in Butte County.
Thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated!
Wednesday, December 1, 10–11:30 am
Demonstration Garden, limit 20 people
Winter is the best time to sharpen, oil, and perform routine maintenance on your hard-working garden tools. Rob Fanno from Fanno Saw Works will tell us how to take care of our garden tools. He will discuss the different types of garden tools, provide an overview of material differences in the selection process, discuss strengths and weaknesses of specific tools, and review tool care and maintenance.