Emerald Star Project
NEVADA COUNTY 4-H EMERALD STAR PROJECT
Applications are due December 2, 2020
The Emerald Star Project offers the 4-H member an opportunity to individually plan and present a project/event of their own.
The Emerald Star Project is an individual project (No team projects).
Projects require pre-approval by the Emerald Star Committee
- After receiving applications, the Emerald Star Committee will meet to review the each application that is received by the due date.
- Applicants will be notified via email, after the review, regarding any questions or recommendations the Emerald Star Committee has regarding the plan.
- Applicants, parents/guardians, and advisor(s) will be notified to attend a meeting with the committee to discuss questions and concerns specific to the project.
- The Emerald Star Project will provide an opportunity for a 4-H member to independently increase leadership skills, extend knowledge of 4-H, and to introduce new or expanded programs/events in the Nevada County 4-H Youth Development Program and/or their community.
- The 4-H member will have the opportunity to increase proficiency in organization, leadership, and planning skills.