The California 4-H Volunteer Website offers many training modules and useful information. Click on 4-H Volunteer Resources to access this valuable website.
- Adult Project Leader Job Description
- Project Leader's Digest
- Clover Safe Notes by Project Area
- Livestock Safety Videos with Lessons and Quizzes from Kansas State Extension
- 4-H Project Planning Facilitating Youth Development through the Project
- 4-H Project Planning Design Kit
- Primary Member (age 5-8) Leaders Guide
- Primary Members Frequently Asked Questions
- General Liability and Automobile Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
- Insurance and 4-H Animal Projects Frequently Asked Questions
- INCIDENT REPORT University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources
- HARTFORD FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY Hartford Life Insurance Company Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Castles in the Air Goal Setting Management
- Accident Sickness Insurance Program
Want to start a new project? Fill out the project proposal form and submit to the county 4-H YDP staff for approval.
CHECK OUT THE NEW RESOURCES TO HELP YOU START THE NEW PROJECT YEAR!!