Save the Dates!
UC ANR 2040: Growing Our Future Together
Aligning strengths for California's success
Monday-Thursday, April 24-27, 2023
Fresno DoubleTree and Fresno Convention Center, Fresno, California
- Launch UC ANR’s 2025-2040 strategic visioning process
- Facilitate networking and engagement with colleagues – new and old
- Share Research and Extension best practices
- Illustrate career development pathways and lessons-learned for staff and academics
- Showcase the impact of our work, our science and our partnerships
Message from the Vice President
Thanks to those advances, our efforts were recently recognized with additional state support, and facilitated the addition of many new UC ANR academics and staff. After the long years of COVID isolation, we look forward to bringing together all of our extraordinary UC ANR team to meet new colleagues, reconnect with one another, hear about California’s current and future challenges, share best practices, and think about how UC ANR can best serve California through the next 15 years.
I invite you to join us in Fresno as we begin to map the road to 2040 - envisioning UC ANR’s role in advancing the health, success and sustainability of this unique and bountiful state we all call home.
UC ANR Vice President