ANR Work Environment Assessment
The results of a systemwide survey of all faculty, students and staff about experiences as part of UC. The Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources participated in this survey to gather a wide variety of data related to work environments and work-life issues.
- Message from the UC ANR Vice President about the assessment
- UC ANR Work Environment report
- A complete look at the systemwide assessment
Cultural diversity survey results published
The ANR Equal Opportunity Advisory Committee has published the results of the ANR cultural diversity survey from 2008. UC Riverside Survey Research Center performed the analysis.
Click here for the 20-page report in pdf format.
Staff Diversity Council releases report
The UC Staff Diversity Council presented its first report to UC President Mark Yudof and the UC Regents at the July Regents meeting in Santa Barbara.
Vice President's message
- A champion of low-income youth in Santa Barbara, Mike Marzolla retires
- New findings hold promise for fight against mosquito-borne diseases
- $4.8 million study will fight child obesity in Central Valley
- Public invited to April 20 rally to stop commercial sexual exploitation of kids
- UC and CSU team up on new agriculture, environment and human sciences projects
- Feeding the world: The top 100 questions for global agriculture
- UC Calfresh encourages fruit and vegetable consumption among students in Tulare and Kings Counties
- UC ANR 4-H bridges the higher educational gap for Latino youth
- UC researchers discover cost-saving response to pathogens in restoration sites
- Los Angeles State Historic Park Gets Savvy About IPM
- Project 4-H2O Provides Free Zero Calorie Education and Option at Sugartown Festival
- 2018 National Youth Summit on Agri-Science “opened eyes” of CA teens to how agricultural science applies to their daily lives
- UC CalFresh’s Youth Engagement Initiative builds tomorrow’s leaders
- UC Calfresh Kings County engages students, teachers, and parents to make healthful choices
- Collaborative 4-H and Nutrition project identifies why teens are not drinking water at school
- UC CalFresh and 4-H Partner to Develop a Generation of Student Chefs