208 Fairgrounds Road
Quincy, CA 95671
SpecialtyResearch and extension in the region focused on irrigated pasture, invasive species, mountain meadows, water quality and business management. Catastrophic fires in her counties have also lead to an evolving program on urban fire implications to natural resources, disaster preparedness and shelter management.
- Macon, Dan; Schohr, Tracy; Baldwin, Roger; Lile, David; Stackhouse, Jeff; Carissa, Rivers; Saitone, Tina; Snell, Laura; Harper, John; Ingram, Roger; Rodrigues, Kim; Macaulay, Luke; and Roche, Leslie (2018). Livestock Protection Tools for California Ranches. University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Publication 8598. January 2018.
Kocher, S., F. Kearns, V. Koundinya, B. Oatman, D. Alamillo, K. Panarella, S.
Drill, T. Schohr, D. Lee, W. Thorpe. 2020. Disasters Happen, We Can and Will Be Prepared: Disaster Preparation and Response Guide for the UC ANR Community. University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 20 pp.
- Schohr, Tracy. (2018). 3 Steps When Finding a Livestock Predator Kill. California Cattleman Magazine. 82. July/August.
- Schohr, Tracy and Macon (2018). Documenting Predator Impacts on Livestock. California WoolGrowers Association - Herd the News. 16-17. July/August.
- Schohr, Tracy and Macon (2018). Documenting Predator Impacts on Livestock. UCCE Placer/Nevada Publication 31-1006. June.
- Schohr, Tracy (2018). Steps to Take When You Have a Suspected Wildlife Livestock Depredation. Siskiyou Stockman Livestock and Rangeland News. Spring.
- Schohr, Tracy. (2017). 3 Steps When Findings a Livestock Predator Kill. Plumas/Sierra/Butte Livestock and Natural Resources Fact Sheet. December.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Disaster Preparedness and Response - Chair
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Fire - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member