Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator Resources
This page is designed for Volunteer Enrollment Coordinators, abbreviated as VEC. The main role of a VEC is to:
- Work with Community Leader on enrollment within their club through the 4hOnline Enrollment System.
- Go to person for members and volunteers for enrollment through the club level.
- Prime point of contact for enrollment process for individual club.
- Given additional access within the 4hOnline System to generate reports and confirm volunteers and members once all requirements have been met.
1) Reviewing and confirming adult volunteer enrollment profiles after medical release, payment, live-scan (DOJ Background Check), and adult volunteer orientation video have all been completed and/or collected by VEC.
*Please note that adult volunteers only need to complete a live-scan and the adult volunteer orientation video once if they remain active in Placer County 4-H.
2) Reviewing and confirming youth member enrollment profiles after medical release and payment have been collected by VEC.
3) Follow-up with pending members and volunteers that have not completed necessary requirements to be confirmed. VECs are required to run Not Active Enrollment Reports through 4HOnline to find pending and not active profiles needing follow-up.
For the 2016-2017 4-H year enrollment fees are: $40.00-members, $14.00-volunteers
*Please make sure to continue to visit this site for updates and new resources.
*The fees listed in the video are outdated. 2016-2017 enrollment fees are listed above.
V.E.C Training Video
Club Registration Form excel