Natalie M. Price M.P.H.
Nutrition, Family and Consumer Sciences AdvisorUC Cooperative Extension, Los Angeles County
700 W. Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
Orange County - UC Cooperative Extension
M.P.H. Public Health, Community Health Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles. 2011
B.A. International Development Studies, University of California, Los Angeles. 2009
SpecialtyPublic health nutrition, food security, social determinants of health.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Human Health
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Nutrition and Hunger in the Population
- Obesity Prevention
- Human Development and Family Well-Being
- Community Insitutions, Health, and Social Services
- Community Food Security
- Nutrition Education
- Healthy Families and Communities
- Price, Natalie; Neelon, Marisa (2021). The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program’s Impact on Vulnerable Families in California. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 53:7S, S72.
- W, Gosliner; W, Chen (2020). Participants' Experiences of the 2018-2019 Government Shutdown and Subsequent Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefit Disruption Can Inform Future Policy. Nutrients. June 23.
- Price, Natalie (2019). EFNEP Nutrition Education Outcomes for Low-Income Youth in Los Angeles County. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 51:7, S105–S106. July-August.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Money Talks - Chair
- Consumer Climate Change Literacy - Member
- Native American Community Partnerships - Member