I Need More Help!
Request assistance using the IT Help System*.
*Non-ANR personnel should contact their local coordinator or site administrator for assistance.
Tips and Tricks
Problems and solutions:
I need to add a video to my page. How do I start?
- tip: Start simple, with a small video clip as a test. Best used formats are .wmv, .mov and .swf files. To make sure you have your files condensed and small enough for web use, please contact Mike Poe, Media Services Manager: email@example.com
Type skips down two lines when I hit the "enter/return" key, but I only want to skip down a single line.
- tip: Hold down your shift key before you hit enter/return at the end of a line.
I can't break out of a font style.
- tip: Click on the eraser in the WYSIWYG editor. That will help you remove any pre-set formatting.
I keep adding files and updating them, but the page doesn't reflect the changes.
- tip: Don't forget to update the text asset as well as the file you're uploading.
My image goes off the page.
- tip: Reduce your image size. Simply click on the "File Display Size" dropdown and select a smaller size.
I have two "Home" links appearing in my site navigation.
- tip: From your Site Builder 3 dashboard, click on the "Edit Left Navigation" button and delete the "Home" link. Sometimes you will still have an old link that was imported from your old site.
I keep adding files, but I'm not seeing them under the asset.
- tip: Add the files using the upload feature found under the text asset you're working on.
My image does not retain the features I add to it in the file editor, such as the frame or size.
- tip: Make sure you have "inserted" the file and not just dragged it into the text box.