Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
University of California
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources

Development Services

Thank you for considering a gift to UC Agriculture and Natural Resources/California 4-H Foundation! There are many ways to make a donation:

Credit Card
If you'd like to make an online gift, select the "Make A Gift" button on the right.

Checks can be mailed to our Davis office: 
2801 2nd Street Davis, CA 95618

If donating to UC ANR, our cooperative extension offices, RECs, or any of our statewide programs, make your check payable to "UC Regents."

If donating to California 4-H Foundation, make your check payable to "California 4-H Foundation."

Include a designation and return address so we can thank you.

In-Kind Gifts
UC ANR accepts in-kind donations of goods and services that support our mission, however some restrictions apply. Please contact us at gifts@ucanr.edu or (530) 750-1389 so we can discuss your gift and provide the information you need.

Stocks and securities may be transferred from your brokerage account to the Regents of the University of California. The value of your gift is determined by the mean market value of the stock on the date of your gift.

Click here for delivery instructions. Let us know when you make a stock gift so that we can ensure it was transferred successfully by emailing us gifts@ucanr.edu.

Donor-Advised Funds
Through our relationship with the UC Davis financial office, it is easy to make a gift from your donor-advised fund. Ask your advisor to direct your gift to EIN # 94-6036494. Note any other designation, such as a specific program, etc.

Let us know you have designated a gift through your donor-advised fund by emailing us gifts@ucanr.edu.

Make a tax-free donation from your IRA
While a distribution from your IRA is normally treated as taxable income, the IRS allows retirees age 70½ years and older to donate up to $100,000 tax-free from their IRA each year to a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit, such as UC ANR and the California 4-H Foundation. To benefit, you must direct your distribution directly to charity. To be eligible:

  • The IRA account owner must be 70½ years or older at the time of distribution. The rule applies only to Traditional, Rollover, and Roth IRAs. SEPs and SIMPLE IRAs are generally excluded.
  • Distribution must be made to a qualifying charity:
    EIN # 94-6036494
    California 4-H Foundation nonprofit tax ID# 23-7327765
  • IRA Trustee or custodian must make the distribution directly to the charity. Distributions made payable to the IRA owner and transferred to the charity will not qualify.
  • Let us know you have made this distribution so we can ensure receipt and acknowledgment by emailing us gifts@ucanr.edu.

Download a sample letter

Contact UC ANR

Development Services
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618
(530) 750-1389


Contact California 4-H Foundation

California 4-H Foundation
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618
(530) 750-1389

Webmaster Email: jewarnert@ucanr.edu