Amanda M. Linares
Academic Coordinator IINutrition Policy Institute
1616 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95814
M.S. Nutritional Biology, University of California, Davis. 2008
B.S. Nutrition Science, University of California, Davis. 2005
- Pugliese, J; Rider, C; Linares, A. (2018). What Works: Identifying Effective Nutrition Education Curricula Delivered to Low-Income California Adults. Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Annual Conference, Minneapolis, MN.
- Rider, C; Linares, A; Whetstone, L. (2017). A Quick and Easy School Environment Assessment for Obesity Prevention Programs. Childhood Obesity Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Leung, CW; Ryan-Ibarra, S; Linares, A; Induni, M; Sugerman, S; Long, MW; Rimm, EB; Willett, WC (2015). "Support for Policies to Improve the Nutritional Impact of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in California." American Journal of Public Health 105(8): 1576-80.
- Sugerman, S; Foerster, S; Gregson, J; Linares, A; Hudes, M (2011). California adults increase fruit and vegetable consumption from 1997-2007. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 43, s96-s103.
- Ghirardelli, A; Linares, A; Fong, A. (2011). Usage and recall of the Food Stamp Office Resource Kit (FSORK) by food stamp applicants in four California counties. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 43, s86-s95.
- Sugerman, S; Backman, D; Foerster, S; Ghirardelli, A; Linares, A; Fong, A. (2011). Using an opinion poll to build an obesity-prevention social marketing campaign for low-income Asian and Hispanic immigrants: report of findings. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 43, s53-s66.
- Burton-Freeman, B; Linares, A; Hyson, D; Kappagoda, T (2010). Strawberry modulates LDL oxidation and postprandial lipidemia in response to high-fat meal in overweight hyperlipidemic men and women. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 29, 46-54.