Angora Workshop - November 7, 2007
The Angora Workshop took place on November 13, 2007. Below is a list of files and presentations.
- Workshop Flyer and Registration
- Speaker Contact Information
- Informational Websites
- Workshop Evaluation Results
- Workshop Questions
- Introduction and Workshop Objectives
- Forest Ecology of the Tahoe Basin
Correction: "The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency's goal for attaining old growth forest conditions is 55% by area of the forested lands within the basin: see Tahoe Regional Planning Regency's website for more information.
- Land Use Impacts on Tahoe Forest
- Forest Restoration Alternatives
- Forest Service Approaches to Forest Restoration
- California Tahoe Conservancy Approaches to Forest Restoration
- Field Monitoring Methods:
- California Tahoe Conservancy Monitoring Plan
- Monitoring a Forest Restoration "Opportunistic Experiment"
- Simulation of Future Vegetation
Link to publication - Ecology, Biodiversity, Management, and Restoration of Aspen in the Sierra Nevada USDA Forest Service - Rocky Mountain Research Station.