Learning & Development Home
Build your skills. Welcome to your one-stop skill resource site.
|Planning, Implementation, Communication, evaluation||Working with others!
Personal development & safety.
Working at UC ANR.
|Raise funds, write proposals, Advocate|
|Need a training venue? Review the ANR Interactive Facility Map!
resource sites and information about scholarships (staff assembly) and discounts
Send us Your Suggestions
Export Control: What is Export and How does it affect me?
Wednesday November 6, 2019
Planning to travel abroad and taking your laptop? Have you ever wanted to know more about the fundamental research exclusion? Tune in to find out more about Export Control.
Practical Methods to Measuring Outcomes
November 7, ANR Building, Davis
December 10, Kearney REC, Parlier
Workshop desired outcomes: Participants will gain. . .
- understanding of and experience in defining outcomes and identifying measurable indicators for your programs
- understanding of evaluation data collection approaches and methods used by UCCE
- progress on your outcomes evaluation plans/efforts
Led by Katherine Webb-Martinez, Associate Director of UC ANR Program Planning and Evaluation Office; Vikram Koundinya, UCCE evaluation specialist; and UCCE advisor co-presenters TBA. Please register here and request travel funds provided by ANR Learning & Development budget.
Writing Strong Impact Statements
Nov. 8, ANR Building, Davis
Dec. 11, Kearney REC, Parlier
Workshop desired outcomes: Participants will gain understanding and practice
- organizing your program activities into themes for the merit and promotion process
- using basic logic model techniques to connect program outcomes to UC ANR condition changes and public value
- identifying condition change indicators to strengthen impact writing
- writing impact statements for your programs -- for your merit and promotion efforts, for UC Delivers, and other communications
Led by Katherine Webb-Martinez, associate director of UC ANR Program Planning and Evaluation Office, and Mark Lagrimini, vice provost of research and extension. Please register here and request travel funds provided by ANR Learning & Development budget.
UC Delivers - now in easy to use blog format!
November 21, 2019
- how to navigate the ANR website to find the UC Delivers blog
- a step-by-step guide on writing a UC Delivers ...read more here.
Disability Management for Supervisors (3-hr In-person; UC Davis; Registration required; 4/16/2020)
This course addresses what supervisors need to know regarding the requirements to accommodate employees with disabilities under federal and state law as well as university policy. If classes are filled, sign up for the wait-list. Register here.