Congratulations on finishing your
UC California Naturalist or Climate Stewards course!
The California Naturalist Program is one of many programs housed with in the University of California division of Agriculture and Natural Resource (UCANR) and as a graduate of our program, you are eligible to purchase 4 Units of general undergrad UC college credits upon completing all requirements for graduation for either CalNat or UC Climate Stewards.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR CREDITS
There are a few things to know before you purchase your credit:
- Cost: Until June 30th, 2023, the cost for all four (4) of the credits is $80. After this date, the fee may or may not increase. We will post any updates here. If you need official transcripts, the cost is an additional $15. To purchase an official transcript from UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, click this link.
- The credits are processed quarterly (every 3 months). UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education (UCD CPE) is the entity that hosts these credits. After you purchase your credits, you may need to wait for the next quarterly processing period for them to be active.
- PLEASE NOTE: The timeframe for claiming your credits is limited to 6 months after successful completion of your course.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you took your course for credit at a community college or other higher learning institution, you ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to purchase these credits.
- Please do not purchase credits until you have been completed certification and your instructor has changed your status in the volunteer portal to "certified." After you have been certified and after you have made your request for credits following the instructions below, the UC Davis CPE will reach out to us to confirm your graduation status at the end of every quarter (April 1, July 1, October 1, and January 1). They will only process credits once a quarter so if you graduated and paid for your credits in January, they wont process your credits until April. If you need your credits processed before the next quarter, you can reach out to us to request early processing. Please know that early processing is at the discretion of UCD CPE and not the CalNat Program.
Instructions on how to purchase your units:
- Click this link for California Naturalists
- Click this link for Climate Stewards
- Read the instructions on the page and then click the "Enroll Now" button. Confirm the information and then click the "Checkout" button.
- If you already have a UCD CPE account, log in. If not, you will need to create an account (this will help you keep track of your purchase).
- Once your account is created, you can continue on to purchase your units.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.