Academic Employees & Additional Resources
UCPath Self-Service Portal
Visit UCPath Self-Service to update your personal information, enroll in direct deposit, change your tax withholdings and much more.
Learn more about UCPath, the UC-wide human resources, academic personnel, benefits and payroll services tool.
Learn more about the UCPath Center.
Moving Expenses: Contact information regarding your moving plans.
ANR Orientation Guide : This orientation guide outlines learning experiences that will help you get acquainted with your job, the people, and the organization. By familiarizing yourself with this orientation guide, you will be able to understand how successful research and educational programs are planned and executed, realize the value of partnerships within your county, and the importance of how to measure the impacts of your educational and research programs.
New ANR Employee Guide: Learn more about UC ANR's mission & vision, history, departments and other helpful information.
UC ANR Academic Assembly Council: The mission of the ANR Academic Assembly Council is to provide a forum to enhance the impacts of CE programs and address the professional needs of CE academic employees.
Tuition Discounts: We encourage you to visit UCnet to learn about other benefits and the support UC provides for employees who want to advance their education to those who are eligible.
ANR Learning and Development website: Learn more about useful tools, how to grow your career and available resources.
10 Steps to Starting Your Program
Find helpful information on your area of interest & how they align with UC ANR's Strategic Initiatives here
Get to know your ANR Administrative Service Units
ANR Human Resources
ANR Office of Contracts & Grants
- Guidance for contract & grant proposal writing and submission
- Grant funding opportunities
ANR Business Operations Center
- Purchasing policies & procedures
- Travel policies & expense reporting procedures
- Payroll & time reporting
- Account management
- Financial Services Transaction Processing
ANR Office of the Controller & Business Services
- Compliance, Risk and Control
- Legal, Audit, and Investigative Matters
ANR Resource Planning & Management
- Responsible for the administration, analysis and reporting of the Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources' budget.
- Develop and maintain programs which protect academic members and ANR staff from unanticipated loss.
- Report an employee injury or incident.
ANR Communications & Information Technology
- ANR branding
- IT assistance
- Donor, sponsoring, and endowments
- Major gifts and fundraising
- Provides leadership and technical expertise in the development, management, analysis, reporting and coordinating ANR financial activities.
Please also view Academic Human Resources main page for more information.