328 S. Madera Avenue
Madera, CA 93637-5465
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Plant Production
- Plant Genome, Genetics, and Genetic Mechanisms
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Plant Biological Efficiency and Abiotic Stresses Affecting Plants
- Basic Plant Biology
- Plant Protection
- Insects, Mites, and Other Arthropods Affecting Plants
- Pathogens and Nematodes Affecting Plants
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Weather and Climate
- Riaz, S.; Lund, K.T.; Granett, J.; Walker, M.A. (2017). Population Diversity of Grape Phylloxera in California and Evidence for Sexual Reproduction. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture. 68, 218-227. April.
Lund KT, Riaz S, Walker MA (2017) Population Structure, Diversity and Reproductive Mode of the Grape Phylloxera (Daktulosphaira vitifoliae) across Its Native Range. PLoS ONE 12(1): e0170678. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0170678
Walker, M.A., Lund, K., Agüero, C., Riaz, S., Fort, K., Heinitz, C. and Romero, N. (2014). Breeding Grape Rootstocks for Resistance to Phylloxera and Nematodes - It's Not Always Easy. Acta Hortic. 1045, 89-97
Riaz, S., Lund, K., Lin, H., Walker, M. 2014. Development and characterization of a large set of microsatellite markers for grape phylloxera (Daktulosphaira vitifoliae Fitch). Vitis. 53:95-101.
- Lund, Karl (2015). 15 - Western United States grapevine breeding. Grapevine Breeding Programs for the Wine Industry.A. Reynolds. Woodhead Publishing. 359-378.