A group of organic farmers are working with UC researchers to minimize tillage and optimize soil characteristics on their farms.
University of California organic farming experts (Click for contact information.)
- UC explores alternatives to fumigants for strawberries September 2020
- Organic farming lessons offered online September 2020
- Houston Wilson named Presidential Director for the Clif Bar Endowed Organic Agriculture Institute April 2020
- The organic farmer research project, funded with a Natural Resources Conservation Service Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG), is developing production alternatives for organic vegetable crops April 2020
- Does livestock grazing benefit organic crops? Multistate research team explores impacts May 2020
- Joji Muramoto hired as first UC Cooperative Extension organic specialist May 2019