4-H Resources & Forms
4-H Club Annual Report
The 4-H Club Annual Report helps keep the 4-H Office aware and up-to-date with your club. This form must be completed on line. Please have this completed by June 20th of he current program year for the next program year.
See menu at the right for Club Officer, Enrollment, Record Book, and Treasurer Forms.
Leader Forms & Documents
- 4-H Pin Order Form and Invoice - PDF
- 4-H Pin Order Form and Invoice - xlsx
- Reimbursement Request Form - with receipt
- 4-H Donation Receipt Form
- UCCE Deposit Form
Miscellaneous Livestock Tracking Forms (not to be used in record book)
- Fair Livestock "Flyers" Award
- Fair Livestock "Outstanding Exhibitor" Award
- Scotty's Garden Award Form
- El Dorado Fair Horse Lease Agreement
For assistance regarding what Record Book forms to use and how to fill them out, consult your club's Record Book Coordinator.
NEW - Virtual Tool Kit - State 4-H Office
As a result of COVID-19 and current shelter in place orders for California, 4-H chartered units, clubs and VMOs, are continuing to find alternative options to uphold their obligations as a chartered 4-H units in CA.
This document provides information for 4-H staff, volunteers and clubs to approach managing such 4-H unit obligations as navigating Bylaws for virtual meetings, handling business, conducting officer elections and additional monthly unit financial tasks.