Contact Information

Have a food preservation question?

Call the UCCE Master Food Preserver Helpline: (530) 621-5506. If you have a food safety or preservation question, please call and leave a message. We will be happy to return your call. Or send a question through the email or fill out the online information request form.

El Dorado County
Phone: 530-621-5506

Amador/Calaveras County

Ask a Master Food Preserver - online information request form.