Return to main Camp Home Page
Sunday, July 14 - Friday, July 19, 2019
Early Registration (April 15-May 17, 2019): camp fee - $415
Regular Registration (May 18 - June 13, 2019) - camp fee - $435
Youths must be 9 yrs old to 19 yrs old by July 1, 2019 to participate. Costs of the 4-H summer camp are "at cost" meaning we charge you the minimum amount of fees possible while still covering our financial obligations to the camp facility. 4-H yearly fees must be paid to be considered registered for camp. Registration is first come first serve.
You will be considered registered when the following items are completed/submitted by the May 17 (early registration) or June 13 deadline.
- Complete Camp Registration: will be posted April 15
- 4-H Enrollment ONLINE (must be enrolled in 2018-2019 program year) - Do not create a new profile if you enrolled last year! If you have enrolled this year, please update the participation screen, select the club "Jones Gulch 4-H Camp" and add it. If you have not previously enrolled in the 2018-2019 program year, you will remain pending till the 4-H fee is paid.
- 4-H Fee is $54 (if not currently enrolled in the 2018-2019 program year).
- Signed 4-H Camp Rules.
- Signed YMCA San Francisco - Release & Waiver of Liability & Indemnity Agreement (Spanish version here)
- Printed Member Health Form (print out member history form on the Member List screen in 4hOnline, under Member Reports, select the youth name and the Report: Member-Health Form).
- Read/review the Youth Member Code of Conduct - English or Youth Member Code of Conduct - Spanish (please retain a copy).
- Total Fees: a check made payable to San Mateo County 4-H Camp, include camper name(s) in the memo.
Mail payment check and the following documents:
- Signed 4-H Camp Rules
- Signed YMCA San Francisco - Release & Waiver of Liability & Indemnity Agreement - Form A
- 4-H Member Health Form (must be retrieved from 4hOnline)
San Mateo County 4-H Camp
808 Piedmont Way
Redwood City CA 94062