I Need More Help!
Request assistance using the IT Help System*.
*Non-ANR personnel should contact their local coordinator or site administrator for assistance.
Deploying Calendar Asset
The newly created asset will include several options.
- Show Asset Title: This toggle allows you to display the asset title above the event list.
- Add Calendar Items: You can either show all events, or you can select a group or combination of groups for display. Calendar items that were shared with your site will only show up if showing all events.
- Number of Items to Display: Select how many events to display in the list. If there are more events, a link to view all events will appear under the list.
- Highlight Location: You can add a calendar highlight to the asset, and you can determine if it should be on top of or underneath of the list.
- Current Event List: Shows all of the events that will be shown in the asset based on the calendar items you've selected.
- Highlight Event: Check an event to make it the highlighted event.
This shows a view of what a calendar asset will look like with one highlighted event displaying above the list. Since there are more than five events, the "View More Events" link appears automatically.
A single event display will show the information I added to the event when creating it. It will also have a link back to the page associated with the calendar asset.
At the bottom of the single event display, users will be able to request a reminder about the event as well as download an iCalendar file with the event details. iCalendar files will automatically add events to many calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook.