How to Volunteer
Ready to Join the Revolution?
You're ready to volunteer! Yes! We are so happy to have you joining our community of volunteers and young people making a difference in their communities and futures. Below you will find steps on how to become a 4-H volunteer.
Questions? Read the Volunteer FAQs
4-H Volunteer Enrollment Steps
- Contact your Local Club to connect with your community club leader.
- Download the "Welcome to 4-H Packet" to learn about 4-H (coming soon!).
- Download the medical release and health history forms on our Forms Page.
- Download the Finger Print Instructions Sheet and Live Scan Request Form on the Forms Page.
- Follow the instructions on the Finger Print Instructions Sheet to have your finger printing done (required for volunteers working with minors).
- Use these Enrollment Instructions to enroll online at the 4-H Online website.
Having trouble? We're here for you!
Submit an enrollment help ticket here.
Download step by step enrollment instructions here.